Three Rivers Gallery & Gifts
Located at 613 7th Street, Oregon City, Oregon 97045, inside Singer Hill Cafe
Hours: Tuesday through Sunday – 9-4 (closed Monday)
The requirements to participate in the gallery are:
- Membership in Three Rivers Artist Guild must be current.
- All art must be made by the artist.
- All work will be installed for a 2 month rotation period.
- Each rotation period fee is $25 per artist.
- 30% commission is retained by Three Rivers Artist Guild.
- 70% of artist’s sales is paid to artist within 30 days of end of following month.
- Two half days or one full day are required to work by each artist per month.
- Art must be appropriately wired for wall hanging as shown on 2D instructions.
- The Art Installation Committee has the right to accept or reject any art.
- Art may not be removed during two month rotation without written consent by Gallery Chair.
- Art is insured by Three Rivers Artist Guild while in the gallery store.
Thanks to all you wonderful artists who choose to participate in the TRAG gallery and to those that volunteer your precious time to work in the gallery. We thank you for your dedication to Three Rivers Artist Guild and the TRAG Gallery.
We encourage every artist to come and visit us at 613 7th Street, Oregon City, Oregon 97045 to see unique and exciting items. Also, let your friends know about the gallery, and have your friends notify their friends. Buy local, and support your fellow TRAG members.
If you are new to TRAG, or have not yet shown in the Gallery, you can get on the list for one of the upcoming rotations by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRAG Gallery Committee
|Barbara Anderson||Inventory in/out|
|Ingrid Aubry||Advertising/Artist of Month|
|Lynne Collum||Bookkeeping/Description Cards for Art|
|Beth Daniell||Newsletter articles about the gallery|
|Kerin Dimeler-Laurence||Newsletter/Art In Out|
|Stephanie Gillette||Inventory in/out|
|Linda Merry Gross||Workshift Scheduling 1st 6 months|
|Mary Margaret Hite||Display Labels for Art|
|Holly Kroening||Co Chair|
|Tonya Meyer||Co Chair|
|Mickey Ronningen||Class Scheduler|
|Gary Stutzman||Inventory in/out|
|Thomas Tietze||Inventory in/out Jewelry case-Orientation backup|