Three Rivers Gallery & Gifts
Located at 613 7th Street, Oregon City, Oregon 97045, inside Singer Hill Cafe
Hours: Tuesday through Sunday – 9-4 (closed Monday)
The requirements to participate in the gallery are:
- Membership in Three Rivers Artist Guild must be current.
- All art must be made by the artist.
- A $25 fee for each rotation period (two months), payable on receipt of artwork, willbe collected by the gallery for insurance, advertising and gallery costs.
- Displaying artists encourage to gallery sit one day (or two half days) each month.
- A commission of 30% payable to TRAG if you gallery sit.
- A commission of 40% payable to TRAG if you cannot or choose not to gallery sit, with limited slots available for no gallery sitting.
- Artist receives commission of sales via check, distributed within 30 days from the month of sale.
- Artist provides a one page Artist Statement with photo, and 12 business cards.
- All art is installed for a two month rotation period.
- Art may not be removed without written approval by the Gallery Committee.
- Initial acceptance into the gallery is by committee jury.If you are interested in participating, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to all you wonderful artists who choose to participate in the TRAG gallery and to those that volunteer your precious time to work in the gallery. We thank you for your dedication to Three Rivers Artist Guild and the TRAG Gallery.
We encourage every artist to come and visit us at 613 7th Street, Oregon City, Oregon 97045 to see unique and exciting items. Also, let your friends know about the gallery, and have your friends notify their friends. Buy local, and support your fellow TRAG members.
If you are new to TRAG, or have not yet shown in the Gallery, you can get on the list for one of the upcoming rotations by contacting email@example.com.
TRAG Gallery Committee
2015 GALLERY COMMITTEE
|Aubry||Ingrid||Advertising/Artist of Month – hanging wall art|
|Daniell||Beth||Newsletter articles about the gallery|
|Flury||Phyllis||3-D set up|
|Gross||Linda Merry||Work scheduling|
|Haas||Judy||Hanging wall art / inventory in/out|
|Hite||Mary Margaret||Display Labels|
|Kroening||Holly||Co Chair – orientation – hanging wall art|
|Post||Jo Dee||3-D set up|
|Serna||Marlene||3-D set up|
|Sullivan||Mary Lou||Inventory in/out|
|Tietze||Thomas||Inventory in/out Jewelry case-Orientation backup|