The TRAG Gallery
Three Rivers Artist Guild operates The Three Rivers Gallery & Gifts located at 502 7th Street (Corner of 7th and Center Street), in Oregon City. We share a space with The Friends of the Library Bookstore.
We rotate our artists every two months. For the January-February 2015 rotation, the following artists are displaying at the gallery:
- Randy Ainsworth – acrylic, glass painting, mixed media
- Heather Andrews – colored pencils, jewelry, beadwork, clay
- Trieste Andrews – oil painting
- Robert Bresky – writer, photography
- Lynne Collum – jewelry, photography
- Sheri Daniels – small purses made with Batik material
- Rebecca Evans – photography
- Bob Fuquay – wood turning, knitting, fiber arts
- Linda Merry Gross – paper, bead, fiber
- Peggy Hayes – mixed media, soft sculpture
- Jeannie Hemming – pen & ink, charcoal, Etch-a-sketch, acrylic
- Mary Margaret Hite – jewelry
- Holly Kroening – watercolor
- Mitzi Kugler – fused glass
- Janice MacDonald – drawing, painting, watercolor
- Gail Maire – hand bags recycled from men’s sportcoats
- Bonnie Moore – watercolors
- Patti Nelson – watercolor, acrylics, crochet, ornaments
- Karla Piatt – fused glass on acrylic canvas
- Tatiana Rogovsky – traditional painting on glass, embossed cards
- Mickey Ronningen – pen, markers, pencils
- Marianne Ryder – acrylic, watercolor, pencil, beading
- Susan Schenk – watercolor, oil, mixed media
- Billie Shults – photography, poetry, cards, reiki practitioner
- Linda Spillum – mixed media collage, photography, woodworking
- Cherilyn SunRidge – acrylic, polyvinyl, watercolor, collage, ink
- Carol Wagner – woven beadwork, earrings, wire work, crochet knit
The requirements to participate in the gallery are:
- Membership in Three Rivers Artist Guild must be current.
- All artwork must be made by the artist.
- A $30 fee for the 2 month installation period, payable on receipt of artwork, will be collected by the gallery for insurance, advertising and gallery costs.
- A commission of 25% will be deducted from sales. Artist receives 75% commission on sales via check, which is distributed within 30 days from the month of sale.
- Displaying artists are to staff the gallery one day (or two 1/2 days) a month.
- Artist provides a one page Artist Statement with photo, and 12 business cards.
- All art is installed for a 3 month rotation period.
- Art may not be removed without written approval by the Gallery Committee.
- Initial acceptance into the gallery is by committee jury.
Thanks to all you wonderful artists who choose to participate in the TRAG gallery and to those that volunteer your precious time to work in the gallery. We thank you for your dedication to Three Rivers Artist Guild and the TRAG Gallery.
We encourage every artist to come and visit us at 502 S. 7th Street, Oregon City, OR, to see unique and exciting items. Also, let your friends know about the gallery, and have your friends notify their friends. Buy local, and support your fellow TRAG members.
If you are new to TRAG, or have not yet shown in the Gallery, you can get on the list for one of the upcoming rotations by contacting Linda Merry Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRAG Gallery Committee
- Ellen Nawrocki – Chair
- Barbara Anderson – Orientation
- Ingrid Aubry – Advertising / Artist of the Month
- Lynne Collum – Bookkeeper
- Beth Daniell – Feature Writer
- Kerin Dimeler-Laurence –Art setup / Inventory in & out
- Stephanie Gillette – Workshift Scheduling
- Jeannie Hemming – Description Cards for Art
- Holly Kroening – Art setup / Inventory in & out
- Anita Reuther – Inventory in & out
- Marianne Ryder – 3D Art set up
- Gary Stutzman – Inventory in & out