221 Exhibit Regulations
- Membership in Three Rivers Artist Guild is current.
- Art will be exhibited for three months at 221 Molalla Ave. (Oregon City Community Development Office) and then moved by the 221 Gallery Installation Committee to Citizens Bank three month installation. Artwork may not be removed without approval of the 221 Gallery Installation Committee.
- All artwork must be original and made by the Artist. Depending on the size, Artists may submit between 3 and 8 pieces.
- All artwork must be ready to hang on wall with appropriate wire and either framed or finished in a professional manner. On the reverse side of work, there must be the Artist’s name, phone number and other contact information along with the title and a price if for sale.
- Prior to installation, Artists shall submit a separate inventory and JPEGs of the artwork to the 221 Gallery Installation Committee. JPEGs should not exceed 1920 pixels in the longest dimension. Artists must provide a one page Artist Statement with photo of the Artist, and a dozen business cards.
- The 221 Gallery Installation Committee, Community Development Agency and/or Citizens Bank has the right to accept or reject any artwork due to size limitations, content or quality.
- Set up: New Artists must deliver work on rotation day, usually on a work day during the last week of a quarter. Set up starts at 221 Molalla (Community Development Office) at 9 am. Artists then help rotate works of other artists from 221 Molalla to Citizens Bank.
- Take Down: Artists completing the two three month rotations must claim their work at Citizens Bank as new work rotates in.
- Sales: If works sell from either location, the Artist is responsible to coordinate with Buyer and keeps 100% of sale. Artist is responsible for shipping and billing. Artist will replace work with another comparable piece and provide all inventory information to the 221 Gallery Installation Committee.
- While every effort is made to safeguard the works, TRAG is not responsible for any damage to the art. All works are exhibited in public spaces which are locked during non-work hours for an additional
For information about showing in 221 contact firstname.lastname@example.org