Announcement – Art Teachers- connection of Nicole Nathan
One River School of Art + Design is on an ambitious plan to “transform art education” across America and we are seeking compelling educators to join our company and grow with us. One River has become the voice for contemporary art and design within its communities. We have developed a new method for teaching that celebrates what is current and relevant in today’s art and design worlds.
We are looking for experienced instructors who are also passionate artists with a desire to teach a wide variety of classes to students of all ages that includes the following subjects: drawing, painting, sculpture, mixed media and cartooning. Our studios are state of the art and teaching at One River is a completely different experience than any other art program in the country.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about art & creative education
- Focused on great student outcomes and making sure students have fun
- Always prepared and open to new ideas
- Aspirational company that delivers exceptional art experiences to students of all ages
- Seeking people who want to learn and grow with us
- Fun and fast paced place to work where we work hard, collaborate and strive for excellence
QUALIFICATIONS for Art Instructor
- BFA or BA required
- MFA or MA strongly desired
- Experience teaching art
- Strong technical skills
- Significant first-hand experience in making art
- Passion for working with people and creating a fun / interactive experience
Send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Application: Studio” as the subject header. *Although we would like to respond to every applicant, we will only be reaching out to the ones we are considering for the position. Please, no calls. Thank you for applying and we look forward to reviewing your application.
One River is an Equal Opportunity Employer institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, pregnancy or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity employer.
Thank you.TANMAYA BINGHAM
Pronouns: she, her, hers
ONE RIVER SCHOOL OF ART + DESIGN
15010 SW Bangy Road. Lake Oswego. OR 97035
ONLINE + IN-STUDIO https://lakeoswego.oneriverschool.com/classes/
IG: @oneriverschool, #oneriverschool