Call for Artists: January/February/March 2021 Rotation at the Three Rivers Gallery & Gifts
Deadline to sign up for the January/February/March rotation has been extended to January 1st.
What you need to know:
- This Rotation Period is for three (3) months
- The fee to participate in the Rotation Period is $60.00.
- 30% commission on all sold items (rotation fee and commission pay for our rent and gallery expenses).
- All art must be juried in. All art must be original to the artists.
- Gallery hours are Wednesday – Sunday, 10 am – 4 pm.
- Each Artist participating in the Rotation Period must work either one (1) full day, or two (2) half days each month. If you don’t feel comfortable working, your shifts will be covered.
- If you sign up to work more than 1 day per month for each rotation, your rotation fee will be fully refunded in January. You have to pay the fee first, or your application will not be recorded as complete.
Art in and out – January 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from 9 am till 2pm
Next art in and out – March 25th, 26th, and 27th, 2021, from 9 am till 2 pm.
All accepted artists will receive a separate email with links to schedule art in and out and shifts at the gallery.
- Customers are required to wear masks.
- The Gallery has a table set up with one-time disposable masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer. Disposable gloves are also available in other areas of the gallery. Only Customers wearing gloves will be allowed to touch artists’ items and look through bin prints and cards.
- No customer will be allowed to try on any jewelry or clothing accessories.
- A clear plastic barrier is installed at the cash register.
Sign up for the January/February/March rotation
Sorry. This form is no longer available.