Call for Artists: Square Foot Community Art Show
Submission May 15-29
Show Reception June 4
Free, non-juried show!
It’s hip to be square! If you would like to submit work to the Square Foot Show:
1. Fill out the applicationApplication
2. Make art on a deep American Easel Birch Board 12X12” add attach wire mount for hanging. Your name should be written on the back of your artwork.
3. Drop off your 12″x12″ artwork to:
Art Department LLC
254 Commercial St NE
Salem OR 97301
- All media are accepted as long as the work fits in or on the deep 12″x12″ American Easel Birch Board, hanging vertically.
- All work must be ready to hang with appropriate wire hardware to be accepted.
- Print your name on the back of your artwork.
- Work is due Saturday, May 29, 2021 by no later than 5pm.
- The opening reception will take place at the Art Department Concrete Gallery on Friday, June 4, 2021 from 5pm-8pm. The exhibition will run until June 20, 2021.
- Pick up Artwork June 22-29.
- Work must be picked up within 15 days after the exhibition end date.
- While the Art Department will make every reasonable effort to keep your artwork safe, it is the responsibly of the artist to insure the full value of your artwork. The Art Department is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged art.
- For questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org