Call for Artists: January/February/March 2021 Rotation at the Oregon City Chamber of Commerce Gallery
The deadline to sign up for the January/February/March rotation is January 8th.
Call for Artists is now open for our January/February/March rotation at the Chamber Gallery located at, 615 High Street #102, Oregon City.
What you need to know:
- This Rotation Period is for two (2) months.
- There is no fee to participate in the Rotation Period, and no commission paid on sales.
- Artwork may not be removed without the approval of the Chamber Gallery Committee.
- Please see further details in the attached Exhibit Regulations.
Art in and out – January 19th,2021, from 10 am till 2 pm.
Next art in and out – The week of March 16th, 2021, from 10 am till 2 pm
To participate contact the Chamber Gallery Committee, Vona Adams-Lawrence or Diana Strom. Again the deadline to participate is January 8th.
All accepted artists will receive a separate email or call to schedule your time slot for the art in and forms for the Hold Harmless Agreement, Wall Labels, and link to the Inventory sheet.
Oregon City Chamber of Commerce Exhibit Regulations
- Membership in Three Rivers Artist Guild (“TRAG”) is current.
- Both 2D artists and 3D artists are welcome to participate. This Gallery will not be manned by Artists, so we are unable to offer binned items, jewelry or cards.
- Art will be exhibited for two to three months, mirroring the TRAG Gallery rotation schedule duration, at Oregon City Chamber of Commerce, 615 High Street #102, Oregon City. Artwork may not be removed without approval of the Chamber Gallery Committee.
- The art does not need to be juried so we ask the artist to present appropriate subject matter. All artwork must be original and made by the submitting Artist. Depending on the dimensions and number of participants, Artists may submit between 3 and 8 pieces.
- All artwork must be ready to hang on the wall with appropriate wire and either framed or finished in a professional manner. On the reverse side of work, there must be the Artist’s name, phone number and other contact information along with the title and a price if for sale.
- Artists must provide a one-page Artist Statement with photo of the Artist, and a dozen business cards.
- The Chamber Gallery Committee, and/or Oregon City Chamber of Commerce has the right to accept or reject any artwork due to size limitations, content or quality.
- Art In/Out: Artists will be scheduled for a 20-minute appointment to bring their art in or pick it up, to maintain COVID gathering/social distancing restrictions. Masks are required. If you miss your appointment, alternate arrangements have to be made with the Chamber Gallery Committee, preferably prior to your appointment.
- Sales: If works sell, the Artist is responsible to coordinate with Buyer and keeps 100% of sale. Artist is responsible for shipping and billing. Artist will replace work with another comparable piece and provide all inventory information to the Chamber Gallery Committee.
- While every effort is made to safeguard the works, TRAG is not responsible for any missing or damage to artworks. All works are exhibited in public spaces which are locked during non-work hours.
The Chamber Gallery Committee consists of:
– Vona Adams-Lawrence
– Diana Strom