Citizens Bank Gallery
Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri
Gallery coordinator: Rhoda Bohr
- Membership in Three Rivers Artist Guild must be current.
- Art will be exhibited for three months at Citizens Bank. Artwork may not be removed without approval of the Citizens Bank Gallery Installation Committee.
- All artwork must be original 2-D art made by the submitting Artist. Depending on art dimensions and number of participants, Artist may submit between 3 and 8 pieces.
- All artwork must be ready to hang on wall with appropriate wire and either framed or finished in a professional manner. On the reverse side of work, there must be the Artist’s name, phone number and other contact information along with the title and a price if for sale.
- Prior to installation, Artist shall submit a separate inventory and JPEGs of the artwork to the Citizens Bank Gallery Installation Committee. JPEGs should not exceed 1920 pixels in the longest dimension. Artists must provide a one page Artist Statement with photo of the Artist, and a dozen business cards.
- The Citizens Bank Gallery Installation Committee or Citizens Bank has the right to accept or reject any artwork due to size limitations, content or quality.
- Set up: New Artists must deliver work on rotation day, usually on a work day during the first few weeks of a quarter. Set up starts at Citizens Bank at 9 am.
- Take Down: Artists completing the three month rotations must claim their work at Citizens Bank as new work rotates in.
- Sales: If works sell from either location, the Artist is responsible to coordinate with Buyer and keeps 100% of sale. Artist is responsible for shipping and billing. Artist will replace work with another comparable piece and provide all inventory information to the Citizens Bank Gallery Installation Committee.
- While every effort is made to safeguard the works, TRAG is not responsible for any damage to the art. All works are exhibited in public spaces which are locked outside of normal business hours.