Three Rivers Artist Guild is a welcoming organization and open to all. Annual membership dues are $30 per member, $40 per household, or $10 for students. Registrations are due on January 1 of each year. Registrations are not pro-rated, but anyone joining October-December is graced into the following year.
Fill out and pay your dues online: Membership Form
Alternately, download the application: Membership Application
Membership in the Three Rivers Artist Guild entitles you to:
- Participation in all monthly meetings.
- Access to our Website, with the ability to link to your website if desired.
- Receipt of monthly newsletter.
- Regular announcements detailing opportunities for Artists’ Shows and Events locally, nationally and internationally
- Opportunity to serve on committees or as a member on the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity to show work in our juried gallery spaces, our yearly Holiday Show, and the Oregon City Festival of the Arts (subject to normal jury process.)
- Participation in Guild workshops.
- Opportunity to volunteer and participate in community interactive art events.
- Ability to post information and news on our Website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Voting rights in all matters of regular Guild business.
Prospective members and guests are invited to attend the monthly meetings held on the second Monday of each month at the Pioneer Community Center, 615 5th Street, Oregon City, Oregon. The meeting begins at 7:00 PM.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org