Please note that regular TRAG programs has changed due to COVID.
Check the News section of our website for latest events.
TRAG takes its mission statement to encourage, educate, and support the arts in our community very seriously. The following are programs TRAG sponsors and participates in:
- pARTners in Art” – TRAG seeks out local businesses that wish to display art by local Artists. Some of our past pARTners include the Bowerman Law Group, OC Chiropractic, OC Health Care, and the Rivershore Bar & Grill. Currently the OC Library, Citizens Bank, Museum of the Oregon Territories and the End of the Trail Interpretive Center have TRAG’s 2D art pieces on display
- Monthly Art Meetings – on the second Monday of each month, TRAG holds a meeting for the Guild where the public is more than welcome. After a short business summary, educational presentations are given such as: photographing artwork, how to approach a gallery, creating an artist statement, copyright issues, how to create a website and Facebook account, social media marketing, insurance, tax questions, creative writing, setting up a booth display, and applying to art shows on-line
- Bi-monthly “Meet the Artists” event – on the first month of each Gallery rotation, we host a Meet the Artist Event free to the public with complimentary coffee and appetizers.
- Holiday Show – an art show timed around the Holiday Gift season.
- Oregon City Festival of the Arts – an Art Festival that takes place the second weekend of August each year. The Festival includes 65+ juried artists, local music, performances, a Kids Craft Corner, a Silent Auction, and local food vendors.
- Free interactive Art events with our Community sponsored and managed by TRAG volunteers
- Strong partnerships with the Chamber of Commerce and Downtown Oregon City Association and contributing to the Public Schools.