Elaine Swyt is a native Oregonian. After a career first in Human Resources recruiting talent all over the world for major corporations, Elaine launched her web development and design business, Mediaphysics in the S.F. Bay Area in the early ‘90’s. She returned to Oregon in 2006 when her husband retired and they both now reside in the Charbonneau District of Wilsonville.
Her passion for photography grew out of her design work, helping her clients market their products and business ideas. Her world wide travels further developed her portfolio. She is inspired by the colors, dimensions, and stories behind each scene she captures to print. She feels truly blessed to experience this third and most amazing adventure in her life’s journey.
She truly hopes you enjoy her photography here and on her online gallery.
- 2016 October – “People’s Choice Award” Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville, OR
- 2017 Red Ribbon Award for “Down a Country Road,” at Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville
- 2018 November – “People’s Choice Artist Award” Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville, OR. Info here.
- 2019 November – “People’s Choice Artist Award” Charbonneau Arts Festival, Wilsonville, OR.
- 2020 October – “People’s Choice Artist Award” CharbonneauArts Festival, Wilsoonville, OR.
- “Award of Distinction” in 3-D Gallery for Thorny Haven Charbonneau at Festival of the Arts – The Virtual Exhibition
In addition to members at T.R.A.G., Elaine is currently an active community volunteer here: Board Vice President, Charbonneau Arts Association; Secretary, Clackamas Cultural Coalition; Editor, Charbonneaulive.com; Board Chair, Communications, Boys and Girls Aid, Cypress Auxiliary; Board Chair, Communications, Charbonneau Women’s Association. Past Chair, Wilsonville Parks & Recreation Advisory Board, Voting member, Wilsonville Tourism Commission.