Three Rivers Artist Guild is a welcoming organization and open to all. Annual membership dues are:
- Individual ($30)
- Two People Residing at Same Address ($40)
- Under 21 Years of Age ($10)
Registrations are due on January 1 of each year.
Due to COVID-19, membership renewal deadline has been extended till Friday, February 26th, 2021.
Registrations are not pro-rated, but anyone joining October-December is graced into the following year.
Membership in the Three Rivers Artist Guild entitles you to:
- Participation in all monthly meetings.
- Access to our Website, with the ability to link to your website if desired.
- Receipt of monthly newsletter.
- Regular announcements detailing opportunities for Artists’ Shows and Events locally, nationally and internationally
- Opportunity to serve on committees or as a member on the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity to show work in our juried gallery spaces, our yearly Holiday Show, and the Oregon City Festival of the Arts (subject to normal jury process.)
- Participation in Guild workshops.
- Opportunity to volunteer and participate in community interactive art events.
- Ability to post information and news on our Website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Voting rights in all matters of regular Guild business.
Prospective members and guests are invited to attend the online meetings temporarily held on the second Monday of each month via Zoom due to the pandemic. The meeting begins at 7:00 PM.
For more information, please contact email@example.com