Three Rivers Artist Guild is a welcoming organization and open to all. Annual membership dues are:
- Individual ($40.00)
- Two People Residing at the Same Address ($50.00)
- Under 21 Years of Age ($20.00)
Registrations are due on January 1st of each year. The grace period ends on January 31st of each year.
Registrations are not prorated, but dues paid after October 1 will cover the current and following calendar year.
Membership in the Three Rivers Artist Guild entitles you to:
- Participation in all general meetings.
- Free artist gallery page with up to 20 images of your art, links to your website, social media and more, and your own contact form for prospective buyers to use.
- Additional opportunity for your art to be featured on the home page of our website, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Opportunity to show work in our juried gallery spaces and our yearly Holiday Show.
- Participation in Guild workshops.
- Receiving our newsletters twice a month with regular announcements for artist opportunities, including local art shows and other events of interest.
- Voting rights in important matters of regular Guild business.
- Opportunity to serve on committees or as a member on the Board of Directors.
- Opportunity to volunteer and participate in community art events.
Prospective members and guests are invited to attend our meetings that are held every second Monday of the month (excluding December) at the Pioneer Community Center (Basement Room) in Oregon City at 6:30 p.m. Depending on outward circumstances, meetings may need to be changed or held virtually.
For more information, please contact email@example.com