4 0TH ANNUAL PORTLAND ROSE FESTIVAL
JUNE 2 -29, 2022
ONLINE VIEWING: JUNE 3 – AUGUST 3, 2022
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE 2022 PORTLAND ROSE FESTIVAL
Each year, Oregon Society of Artists partners with the Portland Rose Festival to present the annual Portland Rose Festival Art Show! Featuring work that showcases the Rose City in all of its spring resplendence, this exhibition honors the legacy and future of the Rose Festival and the city of Portland. Celebrating the creativity, diversity and talent of the individuals that comprise The Rose City, the Portland Rose Festival Art Show is a must-see year after year!
This year the exhibition seeks work that encapsulates the theme Rose City Reunion/Portland Scenes. Submissions are open to all types of art media.
The 40th Annual Portland Rose Festival Art Show will be juried by Mark Tindle, Supervisor at the Rental Sales Gallery in Portland OR.
• This is a juried show, open to both OSA members and non-members.
• The theme of the exhibition will be: Rose City Reunion/Portland Scenes. Cash prizes will be awarded.
• Accepted mediums: oil, acrylic, encaustic, watercolor, mixed media collage (must be the artist’s original work), digital art, printmaking (linocut, etching, monotype, etc), pastel, colored pencil, charcoal/dry media, photography, and 3D works (all media – no larger than 48” on any one side).
• The entry fee is: OSA Members: $35 for up to 2 pieces. Non-Members: $45 for up to 2 pieces
• Artworks and photographs must not have been exhibited previously in the OSA gallery.
SUBMISSIONS OPEN: APR 8 – MAY 20
WORK DROP OFF: MAY 31, 10 AM – 4 PM
GALLERY SHOW: JUN 2 – JUN 29
ONLINE SHOW: JUN 3 – AUG 3
RECEPTION: JUN 2, 6 PM – 8 PM
WORK PICK-UP: JUN 30, 10 AM – 4 PM, JUL 1 , 10 AM – 4 PM
Questions? Email or call the OSA office.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-228-0706
osartists.org | osagallery.org