Call for Artists: 200 For Under $200
Featuring 200 12″x12″ Wood Panel Pieces for Under $200 Each
How to Enter:
- This is a juried show with awards and prizes, open to both OSA members and non- members.
- Accepted mediums: oil, encaustic, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, colored pencil, charcoal and dry media, photography, mixed media collage (must be the artist’s original work), 3D work must fit within the wood panel dimensions and be ready and able to hang as per the instructions on page 2.
- The Entry Fee is:
All Artists: $35 for 1 panel ($15 for each additional panel, up to 3 total). Entry Fee includes a 12” x 12” cradled birch panel from American Easel.
Rules for Entry
- All artwork must be created on OSA provided wood panels.
- Artwork must be unframed and the edges must be finished for this show. Raw edges will not be accepted.
- All work must be for sale and priced at $200 or below.
- Work must remain on exhibit for the entire duration of the show. Work sold may be picked up the week of December 21st.
- The artist may not arrange for the work to be sold outside OSA during the duration of the show.
- You must fill out and sign an OSA Consignment Form.
- Arrangements for delivery of work sold must be made between the artist and buyer if the buyer is not local.
- The Gallery reserves the right to reject artwork that crosses acceptable lines. This would include misogynistic imagery, depiction of extreme violence or graphic sexuality, and objectionable political or religious imagery.
- OSA does not take commission on this show. In leiu of this, we ask that artists consider donating to OSA if their piece(s) sell.
- Call (503) 228-0706 to Pay your Entry Fee.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION OPENS: May 25th
*open to entries while supplies last
TAKE-IN: November 30th, 10am – 4pm December 1st, 10am – 1pm
SHOW OPENS: December 3rd RECEPTION: December 3rd, 6pm-8:30pm SHOW CLOSES: January 7th
PICK-UP: January 8th, 10am – 1pm January 9th, 10am – 4pm