Call for Artists: Art for the Heart 2021, the 3rd Annual 8×8 Gallery
Drop off June 2 – September 8, 2021 or until 150 pieces are collected.
The Arts Center (TAC) invites you to participate in Art for the Heart, the annual fall fundraiser for all in the community. The 8×8 Gallery is in its third year and has been a rousing success!
Artists are encouraged to join in by submitting original work for this exciting exhibit.
Established, emerging, and youth artists will see their artwork promoted, hung in the Corrine Woodman Gallery, and shared online while showing their support for The Arts Center.
All sales are donated 100% in support of TAC.
All artwork will be available for purchase during a Preview Event for $75. Date and time to be announced.
Any artwork available after the Preview Week will be available for $40 the night of Art for the Heart on October 9, 2021
Art for the Heart 2021 will be virtual with opportunities for unique participation and art loving fun.
- Finished work must be close to but no bigger than 8 x 8 inches in all directions, including the frame for 2D work and 8 x 8 x 8 inches including supports for sculpture and other 3D formats.
- 8 x 8 inch wood panels or “cradleboards” are available from TAC for$5 and may serve as frames or part of the work. Use of cradleboards is optional. Assistance to purchase cradleboards is available.
- Please contact the Art Shop for availability and purchasing of cradleboards. You may also create or purchase your own 8 x 8 inch art base.
- All work must be original to the submitting artist.
- All artwork must be display ready. Hanging pieces must include a wire or securely installed hanging mechanism installed by the artist prior to delivery. Sculptures must have supports or stands included, if needed. These will only be returned if work is not purchased.
- All themes, styles, and media are encouraged. Though smaller work will be accepted, 8 x 8 onches or close to these dimensions is the preferred size.
- Diptychs and triptychs welcomed.
- Artists may donate up to 4 pieces.
- Artists may include contact information and/or a website address as a form of promotion.
Drop Off Info
Drop off artwork to the Art Shop located in The Arts Center during hours of operation beginning June 2 until September 8, 2021 or until 150 pieces are collected. Please print, complete and attach the 8×8 Gallery Donation Form to pieces submitted prior to drop off.
Any unsold work may be picked up at the Art Shop on 10/15/21 through 10/22/21. Any art not collected during this time will be donated to TAC and sold through the Art Shop with 100% of proceeds donated to TAC.
|Dates To Remember|
|June 2 – Sept 8||Drop off artwork. Print, complete and attach the 8×8 Gallery Donation Form to pieces submitted prior to drop off.|
|TBA||8×8 Art Gallery Preview Event|
|October 2021||Art for the Heart 2021 Event|