Call for Artists – Spring Fling Festival
The Three Rivers Artist Guild will be holding a one-day block party Art Festival at the Singer Hill Café on May 8th from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TRAG is looking for 20 artists to participate.
There are no jury requirements. We will be accepting artists on a first come first serve basis.
The booth fee is $25 for the day.
Set up begins at 7 a.m. on May 8th. Festival opens at 9:30 a.m.
It will be held with strict COVID safety precautions. One way in and one way out with an open-air market in front of the gallery as you enter, spaces available on the side gardens, and booths in the Singer Hill Parking lot.
Two spaces are available as you enter the Festival from the Gallery doors. Seven spaces in the side garden area will accommodate a 3-sided table set up. Up to an 8 ft table in front and two side tables of up to 6 feet each. In case of inclement weather bring a protective covering. 12 spaces (3 rows of 4 booths each) are available in the Singer Hill Parking lot. This space will accommodate a 10 x 10 feet tented booth with 2 feet in between each one. Path will be marked for one way only through the booths.
If at all possible, we are asking artists to bring a small DIY project for the public. These can be as simple as a pair of beaded earrings, a bracelet or a coloring book picture. This is not a requirement, but we would appreciate your participation. If you can contribute, please make 25. Be sure to use what you have on hand and make it as inexpensive and simple as possible. Put them in individual bags for the public to pick up. These “DIY Stations” will be scattered throughout the Festival and offered to the public as a scavenger hunt.
Points to consider:
- Sales and Wifi: There may be a possible connection to the gallery but this is not guaranteed. Plan your sales per your phone with square or have cash available.
- The gallery will NOT be able to provide you with change.
- You’re more than welcome to share any artist’s space with a friend. 1 fee for each artist area NOT 1 fee for each artist.
- Your booth needs to be always manned. TRAG will not be able to provide back-up for breaks. You can always make arrangements with your neighbor.
- If permitted by the City, Food trucks may be at the event. Bring a beverage and food as back-up.
- Portable toilets will be on site
- Volunteers will be available for set up and crowd monitoring.
To apply for Spring Fling, fill out the form below.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.