Call for Artists: Fall Festival of the Arts 2021
Call for Artists
Fall Festival of The Arts Mission
To connect, support, and present the thriving community of artists, studios, workshops, guilds, and galleries in our region; and to build awareness of the West Columbia Gorge as a Fine Art destination.
Fall Festival of the Arts 2021 combines 2 days of art events, Saturday, September 18th through Sunday, September 19th, 2021. The event has strong art, business, and community backing. Musicians, local food and drinks, and local restaurants will be participating at and near the Festival site.
Fall Festival of the Arts 2021 takes place outside in the beautiful Glen Otto Park and two other sites within a block of the Park in Troutdale, Oregon; The Gateway to the Columbia Gorge.
Things to Expect:
- Booths spread out over 3 sites with one way pathway to provide COVID safety and procedures. The additional 2 sites are one block from Glenn Otto Park
- Planned and organized by Cascadia Art Association with Event Coordinator, Social Media Specialist, volunteers and professional artists. Members get a Booth discount. www.cascadiaartsassoc.org
- Strong Marketing Plan to Surrounding Region
- Friendly Hospitality
- Dedication to Meet Artist Needs to the Best of Our Abilities
- Artist Break Tent
- Free Parking
- Assistance with Load In and Load Out
- Early Setup available on Friday September 17th
- Hotel Discounts with Participating Hotels
- Silent Auction Fundraiser for Cascadia Arts Association
- COVID Procedures
- Refund Policy if Postponed, Canceled, or Virtual
APPLY FOR FALL FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS 2021 AT https://www.zapplication.org/
THROUGH APRIL 15TH
CAA Board, FFA21 Project Manager